Savonarola Curule Italian Campaign Style Wrought Iron Chair with Woven Velvet Covered Leather Lattice
Regular price $3,644.00
Savonarola (Curule) chair - Wrought iron X-frame, original lattice weave seat and back of tan velvet covered leather.
- Italian curule Savonarola chairs with woven felt wrapped leather straps from the early 20th century.
- This antique Italian curule chair (also known as Savonarola) which are known for two semi-circular frames which connect in an X-frame.
- The chair features decorative gold painted finials and a decorative brass floral medallions at front and back--where legs meet with upper iron frame.
- Seat, back rest, and arm rest covers are velvet wrapped leather.
- The iron which makes up the remaining framework is primarily bronze painted/colored wrought iron.
- Patina is reflective of chairs age.
- Chair is in excellent condition